The WCAPN Board of Directors, in alignment with the bylaws, is opening the call for members to serve on the Bylaws Committee and the Nominations Committee.
The WCAPN Nominations Committee oversees WCAPN's annual national election. The Committee solicits potential candidates and reviews candidate applications.
Chair: Dr. Maria Kidner
WCAPN Nominations Committee Responsibilities
· Conduct a fair election according to WCAPN bylaws
· Suggest ideas that promote greater voter interest, visibility of candidates, and participation in the nomination and election process
· Solicit candidates
· Review all candidate applications and present a ratified slate of candidates to the WCAPN Board of Directors
The WCAPN Bylaws Committee oversees WCAPN's biannual bylaws review. The Committee is established to receive, review, and recommend proposed amendments to the WCAPN bylaws.
WCAPN Bylaws Committee Responsibilities
Chair: Dr. Sarah Frank
· Review proposed amendments and recommend for Board consideration changes to the Bylaws that are consistent with WCAPN's overall mission and purpose
· Examine and consider the implications of proposed changes and make recommendations to the Board
· Ensure adherence to the Bylaws amendments process and timeline
· Assist in the presentation of the proposed amendments on the floor of the Annual Membership Assembly
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest to the WCAPN President at firstname.lastname@example.org