The Wyoming Council for Advanced Practice Nursing (WCAPN) membership elected four positions to the WCAPN Board of Directors at the Annual Membership meeting on Saturday, October 14, 2017 in Casper. The term for the newly elected Board members began in October 2017 and they will serve through October 2019.
The current Board of Directors now includes:
· Colleen Butler, President, 2017-2018
· Margaret A. Easley, President-elect, 2017-2018
· Amy Gruwell, Past President, 2017-2018
· Kelly Eckes, Treasurer, 2017-2019 (newly elected)
· Colby Butler, Secretary, 2016-2018
· Sarah Frank, Member-at-Large, 2017-2019 (newly elected)
· Shala Swarm, Member-at-Large, 2016-2018
· Velvet Maureen Hiser, Member-at-Large, 2017-2019 (newly elected)
· Alicia LePard, Member-at-Large, 2016-2018
· Maria Kidner, AANP RepresentativeWe would like to thank our outgoing Board Members Linda Stone-Soukup, Marti Mueller, Jill Bass, and Susan Bell-Milby for their service to WCAPN. Your leadership of WCAPN is inspiring!