Find us on Facebook!
NP Owned Healthcare Business Spotlight
Wyo Central Health Services
Owners: Angelia Lomu, FNP-C
In August of 2018, I was presented with an opportunity to create and run my own business performing occupational/employment testing services. Since starting Wyo Central Health Services I have added several different services including Primary Care, Weight Loss Management, and Episodic Illness Care. My primary care services utilize a Direct Primary Care model. My patients pay a monthly membership fee which is determined by their age. This membership fee includes full access to me via text, phone, email, unlimited office visits, any in house waived lab testing, and much more. I offer in house medications that can be dispense at the time of visit and eliminates the need to go to the pharmacy once they have been seen. This service is also available for those that are seen for an episodic illness such as sinus infections, gastrointestinal illness, or headaches. I have contracts with a lab and an imaging center that allows my patients to get these services at pennies compared to what it would cost otherwise. My goal is to provide quality, evidence-base care at a low cost to the patient.
Our Mission is to provide exceptional Primary/Family, Occupational/Employee, Weight Loss and Episodic Illness care that is personalized, accessible and comprehensive. We strive to form long term relationships that are built on trust, open communication and mutual respect.
Primary/Family: With the use of extensive patient education and wellness coaching, we strive to help our patients live a healthy, illness free life that is focused on disease prevention.
Occupational/Employee: With devotion to the prevention and management of occupational and environmental injury, illness and disability, and promotion of health and productivity of workers, we strive to provide high quality employment testing and wellness needs in an efficient and expedient manner.
Weight Loss Management: By using the latest, most up-to-date research and guidelines, we strive to help our patients reach their weight loss and overall health goals.
Episodic Illness Care: By maintaining a highly available and accessible clinic, we strive to provide care for those in need of acute, episodic illness treatment that is low cost and convenient for the patient.
Wyo Central Health Services aspires to create a health care/ wellness clinic that provides innovative solutions with no barriers to quality health care, help reduce community obesity rates especially for children, improve employee testing and wellness for local, regional and national companies that have their employees working within our geographical area, and provide episodic illness related care to those in need. We envision a clinic that works within the community to improve the lives of our patients and their families, delivering the care we expect for our own families.
Wyo Central Health Services values have been established by a visionary, community involved leader who believes in simple, guiding principles. Seven fundamental values form the foundation of our practice:
· Quality. We maintain the highest standards using evidence based guidelines and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
· Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
· Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
· Service. We strive to exceed our patients' and/or fellow caregivers' expectations for personalized and comprehensive care.
· Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
· Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients' families and fellow caregivers.
· Access. We break down possible barriers that may prevent anyone in the community from obtaining necessary health care by being available after-hours, on weekends and during holidays.
Join today to make a difference
WCAPN is a member-focused organization, dedicated to supporting our members with access to practice resources, continuing education, advocacy, and so much more.